My Photo
Name:
Location: Noob city

well read the name and post i'm hentai child. i'm a pure gamer from noob city population everyone.I'm also a hentai lover and proud of it. i'm also a role player with 6 characters. my real life is not of you're concern so i'll see ya later child out.

Monday, May 18, 2009

No more need for chains

well this is my first ecchi comic post the story is pretty simple. Spoiler Alert (it's a yuri comic)
the name of this manga is called no more need for chains translated from Japanese to english. well I don't want to spoil the manga for readers by doing the summary right now sooo read comment then I'll put up a summery later.


just copy and paste the link right here:
http://s565.photobucket.com/albums/ss95/hentaikid/breaking%20chain/?action=view&current=normal__5accb60dd6e6355aae485c3e381.jpg


Let me know what you think about the story ohhh and by the way i messed up on the photobucket album name I'm not sure how to change it just yet but excuse the bad spelling please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home