My Photo
Name:
Location: Noob city

well read the name and post i'm hentai child. i'm a pure gamer from noob city population everyone.I'm also a hentai lover and proud of it. i'm also a role player with 6 characters. my real life is not of you're concern so i'll see ya later child out.

Monday, December 26, 2011

continuing on with a new theme..kinda of

well i been a way and havn't been able to post because of work,laziness, and lack of drive but i need to find somehting that would keep me going in the blog sooooo it'll have a little bit of hentai now and then but mostly just about diffent manga's most of the manga serious i write about are probably going to be old,boraderline hentai, ecchi, gender bend, gore, or just random. comment if want preferblly positive and welcome to my blog....again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home